COVID-19 telehealth resources
How can eConsults
help your organization manage the impact?
During this crisis, patients still require ongoing specialty care–
especially those with chronic and comorbid conditions.
For many patients, ongoing care is crucial to health and wellbeing. During the pandemic, patients are frequently unable to book in-person appointments and may also limit outside visits out of fear of exposure.
The challenge is to effectively allocate resources to ensure patients can access the specialty care they need. Within the pandemic, COVID-19 telehealth resources such as eConsults can provide crucial support for various healthcare organizations.
eConsults are a valuable COVID-19 telehealth resource
for your organization by providing PCPs access to on-demand specialists so patients receive care, even when a face-to-face visit is not possible.
eConsults support numerous healthcare stakeholders
- Free up clinic space for respiratory patients by handling more cases virtually
- Reduce all avoidable ED visits by delivering timely recommendations for patients who require ongoing monitoring
- Increase specialist capacity and reduce risk of both patient and provider exposure by addressing non-urgent cases remotely
- Provide ongoing support and care for patients with chronic conditions who may face severe access issues during this crisis
- Expand the scope of care to ensure valuable ED resources are not used to treat patients with unattended chronic issues
- Provide more value after a video-visit by incorporating specialist-informed follow-up
AristaMD is such a critical component to the remote care delivery model that is being championed during this pandemic. Connecting Primary Care providers to specialists in an asynchronous model empowers the front-line to deliver the highest and most efficient level of care, reducing the overall healthcare burden and improving the health of our most vulnerable populations with chronic disease.Dr. Maria Barrel, COO & Physician, Primary Care Medical