Marketing Operations Director
The Marketing Operations Director owns the operational processes to improve the efficiency and reach of the marketing technical and operational function. Proven experience building, managing, and scaling a marketing organization based on strategic business needs.
What You Will Do
- First and foremost, a roll your sleeves up and get it done individual.
- Create and own the strategy to plan best channels/methods to deploy and execute on campaigns, including email and drip strategies.
- Identifies target markets, creates strategies and executes campaigns.
- Launch, and manage campaigns to optimize performance based on industry best practices.
- Provide recommendations that enhance future campaign performance and measurements, including A/B testing
- Designs, implements and manages new and existing applications related to marketing operations or automation.
- Evaluate new marketing technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team and campaign performance.
- Select, implement and manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM).
- Manage data accuracy between CRM and any outside marketing platforms, including updating, deduplication, importing and exporting of records; promote data integrity best practices.
- Manage a team of marketing professionals.
- Document marketing platform(s) processes, recommend and implement system and process improvements to enhance productivity; train others on systems, processes and procedures.
- Create, maintain and analyze metrics reports detailing market segment focus on marketing and sales activities and effectiveness and business impact.
- Proactively explore data to find trends, discover KPIs, and apply proper hypothesis testing.
- Develop robust KPIs and scorecards for marketing performance monitoring.
- Produce and maintain monthly metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Present analysis and findings to a variety of audiences.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Collaborate with sales, product marketing and marcom leads to design strategies and tactics to leverage markets and increase customers & drive revenue.
- Collaborates extensively with sales and marketing team members and other members of the organization to drive alignment, market share and revenue.
- Primarily focused on creating, implementing and administering established policies and procedures but may have some impact on departmental budgeting, strategic planning, and procedural change.
- Support marketing leadership with other duties as assigned
What You Can Offer!
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 10 years experience in marketing, with at least 5 years in a functional leadership role
- Experience in health care industry products/services, provider segments required
- Understand and execute on marketing automation
- Experience and knowledge with the concepts and principles of marketing, sales, operations, software, healthcare or more related fields or departments.
- Experience in lead generation and marketing specifically to providers.
- Ability and willingness to perform complex tasks typically not within established processes.
- Strategic mindset
- Comfortable in a fast paced, results oriented and hands on environment.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Sincere interest in the development of business solutions using new technology.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and handle simultaneous assignments under tight deadlines and in a dynamic environment.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite- Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Experience delivering value added outcomes to management.
- Accountability to deadlines.
- Builds collaborative relationships.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Identifies and seeks needed information.
- Creative thinking that solves problems.
What We Offer You!
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Fun and frequent team-building events!
- Remote-first Opportunity
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Statement
AristaMD is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Disabled/ Veterans). We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.