Become a Dermatology Specialist for AristaMD!
Why should you join our specialist panel for eConsults?
AristaMD is transforming the ”curbside consult” into a way for specialists to earn extra money by providing a patient care plan enhancement to PCPs/Health System/Correctional Facilities in just 5-10 minutes per case.
Get paid for your valuable expertise and advice. Increase your earnings without having to see more patients!
AristaMD eConsults can be completed between seeing patients, after hours, and even while on vacation. All you need is access to the internet through a computer or tablet.
- Answer eConsults from any location
- Earn extra cash without having to see patients
- Make your own schedule
- No fees or investments required.
AristaMD is looking for experienced, US-based, board-certified Dermatology specialists who pride themselves in their ability to give expert advice that improves the quality and appropriateness of care for patients. You must have 5 years of clinical experience since the completion of your last education program. As a Dermatology specialist, you will be doing the following:
- Prescribes hormonal agents or topical treatments such as contraceptives, spironolactone, antiandrogens, oral corticosteroids, retinoids, benzoyl peroxide, and antibiotics. Provides therapies such as intralesional steroids, chemical peels, and comodo removal to treat age spots, sun damage, rough skin, discolored skin, or oily skin.
- Recommends diagnostic tests based on patients histories and physical examination findings. Evaluates patients to determine eligibility for cosmetic procedures such as liposuction, laser resurfacing, and microdermabrasion, and performs procedures as required.
- Refers patients to other specialists as needed.
- Conducts thorough skin examinations and records patients’ health histories. Diagnoses and treats pigmented lesions such as common acquired nevi, congenital nevi, dysplastic nevi, Spitz nevi, blue nevi, melanoma and skin conditions such as acne, dandruff, athletes foot, moles, psoriasis, and skin cancer.
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Statement
AristaMD is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Disabled/ Veterans). We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.