Focusing on Patient Care Delivery Using Technology
SAN DIEGO – Oct. 18, 2022 – AristaMD, a digital healthcare company specializing in care transition solutions, is pleased to announce that leaders from Stanford Health Care are the latest to join its roster of speakers slated for its upcoming conference, Healthcare Technology: Optimizing Care Delivery and Transition, taking place on Friday, Oct. 28 at 11 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. EDT. The event is free to attend for those in the healthcare space and will be taking place virtually online.
Conference attendees may expect to hear from a number of other healthcare experts, including those from Stanford Health Care, all sharing their first-hand accounts of the transformative impact technology has on the quality of care for health plans, hospital systems, clinics, primary and specialty care practices, home health care companies, and so much more.
“We are pleased to be joining AristaMD’s conference alongside other leaders in the healthcare space to educate organizations and specialists on the success eConsults have on extending the reach of specialty care in the community in a respectful, collaborative, and additive way,” said Tip Kim, Chief Market Development Officer at Stanford Health Care. “To overcome the issues plaguing care coordination between primary care physicians and specialists, primary care physicians must embrace tools and resources like eConsults that extend their clinical domain, reducing the overall cost of care.”
Register for Our 2023 Virtual Conference
Managing Specialty Care Costs in a Value-based World
The late-October conference will be hosted by Crystal Mullis, Vice President of Member-Backed Ventures, Vizient, the nation’s largest member-driven healthcare performance improvement company. The complete lineup of sessions and medical experts who will be presenting on each topic includes:
- eConsults – Extending the reach of specialty care in the community in a respectful, collaborative and additive way by Tip Kim, Chief Market Development Officer at Stanford Health Care and Lena Giang, Digital Health Senior Manager at Stanford Health Care
- Referral strategies to improve behavioral health access and care by John A. Javis, Chief Executive Officer at Behavioral Health New York City (BHNYC) IPA; Tracy Schneider, Clinical Director at Behavioral Health New York City (BHNYC) IPA and Dana Calderone, Administrative Assistant at Behavioral Health New York City (BHNYC) IPA
- AFib – tips and tricks for the PCP by Jana Goldberg, MD, FACC, who serves as National Medical Director, Vice President of Clinical at Heartbeat Health
- Health Equity: Expanding our understanding of care access and delivery to improve outcomes in vulnerable populations by Shelley Davis MSN, RNC, CCM, who serves as Vice President of Clinical Strategy at Lightbeam Health Solutions
- Managing through difficult times, incorporating new data and tools to make your job easier by Pam Gould, Chief Growth Officer at AristaMD and Jon Gautsch, Sr. Vice President of Engineering at AristaMD
“We’re excited to provide a range of educational topics at this year’s conference, including clinical care, innovations in managing patient access, solutions for staffing shortages, and increased patient demand,” said Brooke LeVasseur, CEO of AristaMD. “We aim to provide expert sessions relatable to various organizations and roles that will have long-lasting impacts on care delivery and transition, ensuring equal opportunity to patient care for years to come.”
With a mission to use technology to expedite time to treatment, decrease costs and drive better patient outcomes, AristaMD’s team is intimately familiar with the benefits and challenges of healthcare access. AristaMD’s platform enables healthcare organizations to coordinate and collaborate to improve access to care. AristaMD’s eConsult solution significantly impacts the care plan in greater than 90 percent of patient cases. More than 70 percent of routine clinical referrals can be safely and effectively addressed by eConsults, expanding the scope of care and allowing patients to receive timely, effective treatment. The platform also streamlines the referral process for clinics, specialists, and their patients. Automating the referral process allows administrative staff to spend less time on the phone and eliminates most manual processes.
E-Consults – Extending Specialty Care in the Community
Stanford Medicine was able to extend its reach in a respectful, collaborative and additive way with existing community physicians and caregiver organizations. Through a partnership with AristaMD, Stanford Medicine has dramatically reduced wait times, improved access to sub-specialties, and created a path to faster resolution of clinical outcomes. By preserving the patient-physician relationship and instead empowering the community physician to do more for their patients.