About the company:
AristaMD’s provider referral tool, including eConsult and referral management, empower providers to conduct electronic physician-to-physician consultations, facilitates the selection and scheduling of in-person specialist visits, trigger automatic follow-up activities critical to patient care, and schedule peer-to-peer reviews for insurance authorization. Electronic referral management and eConsults significantly improve the patient referral process and deliver greater access to timely, equitable, high-quality care.
- Using a file share system, resulting in manual evidence collection that is difficult to retrieve and share with external assessors
- Spending hours on compliance audits due to back and forth with auditors
- Needed to optimize security process with repeatability, easier user acknowledgment, and streamlined training
- Always-on software with built-in training, documentation, and asset management requiring user acknowledgment
- Access to Auditor Connect to promote a collaborative environment between AristaMD and vetted auditors
- Repeatable compliance audits using templates and crosswalk assessments
Request a Demo
8 Ways eConsult Services can be used by PCPs
Online provider referral tools, like eConsults, are an easy way for primary care providers (PCPs) and their patients to access specialty care. PCPs across the country are using eConsult solutions as an effective telehealth resource to improve access, quality, outcomes, and satisfaction–all while reducing patient out-of-pocket costs.
A provider referral tool, such as AristaMD’s eConsult platform, allow primary care providers (PCPs) to obtain care planning advice and treatment recommendations from specialists in >70 specialty areas, within 24 hours, over 50% responded to within 4 hours.
As “curbside” consults are no longer viable due to liability, electronic consultations provide PCPs with access to expert advice within a significantly simpler workflow. Rather than waiting on the phone or being pulled out of a room for a return call, the eConsult workflow is seamlessly integrated into the referral process and specialist information is available quickly, and when expected.
eConsults have even been shown effective in more complex specialties such as Hematology & Rheumatology. AristaMD eConsults always include necessary diagnostics, recent visit notes, and images according to our workup checklists, allowing specialists to provide meaningful, actionable input allowing treatment at the primary care level in over 70% of submitted cases, eliminating the need for a specialist visit.