Senior Executive – Provider Sales
The Senior Provider Sales Executive promotes the use of and consultatively sells AristaMD’s eConsult and referral management solution to primary care clinics through managing key accounts. This role will close clinic contracts and obtain institution-wide buy-in for the program while identifying opportunities to upsell AristaMD’s eConsult solution through stakeholder and client coordination. This role reports to the Vice President of Sales.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages key accounts effectively and efficiently within specific assigned geographic regions.
- Grows market share and profitability through the execution of consultative sales strategies and tactics.
- Targets new provider practices within assigned territory.
- Sells to provider practices affiliated with managed care organization (MCO) contracts.
- Sells to provider practices participating in value-based contract and/or risk arrangements.
- Collaborates with client services to ensure training, reporting, and provider support are being carried out per contract.
- Cultivates lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty.
- Works with customers to better understand their business needs and goals.
- Delivers well-designed, compelling sales presentations to executive customers.
- Manages provider relationships while identifying upselling opportunities.
- Presents proposals and bids.
- Prioritizes multiple ongoing projects, ensuring client sales needs are addressed in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates professional development initiative; stays apprised of industry changes.
- Maintains accurate records, tracks business, monitors sales leads and enacts retention and expansion strategies through CRM.
- Provides reliable competitive intelligence to appropriate stakeholders.
- Professionally represents AristaMD at industry and tradeshow events.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Can Offer?
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 5 years experience in provider sales and account relationship management
- Experience selling technology solution(s) to providers or clinics.
- Ability to successfully plan outreach and targeting to meet sales quotas
- Knowledge of logistics & supply chain
- Knowledge of physician-focused advanced alternative payment models
- Previous sales experience into the provider market
- Contacts within Accountable Care and/or CPC+
- Ability to articulate solution value via individual or group presentations
- Superb interpersonal skills including the ability to quickly build rapport with providers
- Use of Microsoft applications and G-suite
- Solid presentation and communication capabilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Advanced problem-solving skill set
- Internally motivated
- Ability to establish, maintain and meet deadlines
- Highly self-motivated; takes initiative
- Proactive – identifies and resolves issues; accountable
- Has a strong sense of urgency and follow-up with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced growth environment which requires prioritization and the ability to multi-task
- Self-starter possessing a can-do attitude
- Achieve or exceed established sales targets
- Achieve or exceed quarterly IC sales goals
- Demonstrate company values in all areas of work
What Do We Offer You?
- A purpose and mission to actually make a change in the healthcare system.
- This is a remote-first position.
- An opportunity to develop both professionally and personally.
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision Insurance.
- 401K Retirement Plan.
- Paid Time Off – Flexible vacation; sick time & holidays.
- Parental Leave.
- Fun and frequent virtual team-building events.
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Statement
AristaMD is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Disabled/ Veterans). We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.