Digital Marketing Manager
Join a fast-growing company in the healthcare sector. AristaMD is looking for an accomplished Digital Marketing Manager to run the company’s social media, pay per click advertising, and virtual event programs. This role will report to the Director of Marketing Operations and collaborate with outside vendors and other departments. This role is an integral part of the marketing team, and, on a daily basis, will directly support sales efforts The primary responsibility of the Digital Marketing Specialist will be planning, creating, and executing social media and virtual events targeting healthcare organizations (payors, providers, and administrative staff). This is a remote position, but candidates who are geographically within the Pacific or Central time zones are preferred.
What You Will Do
- Plan, create (write and design), and manage social media marketing efforts including service promotion, content promotion, thought leadership, new business development, and special campaigns.
- Draft quarterly social media plan the aligns with editorial calendar, scheduled events, and health observances/holidays.
- Schedule the majority of posts 1-month ahead using evergreen content, industry news, and events
- Develop and manage LinkedIn campaigns:
- Use tactics (hashtags, share/comment tactics, timing) that increase engagement with posts.
- Optimize leadership and sales team members personal pages to increase connections and follower engagement.
- Create LinkedIn advertising programs that drive lead generation.
- Draft and coordinate regular post/share/comment content for use by sales team, leadership, and physicians.
- Manage the LinkedIn profile for senior leaders and support improvements of the LinkedIn profile for the sales team.
- Manage and optimize pay per click and related digital advertising that increase lead generation (web form submission).
- Develop and host regular webinars related to health specialties, conditions, and trends to drive lead nurture and client engagement.
- Coordinate with potential speakers (physicians, healthcare administrators, and internal staff) to identify topics and availability 6-8 weeks in advance of the target event date.
- Outline and create presentations for review/editing by the webinar speaker.
- Coordinate technical set-up, including registration, email invitations, calendar invitations, video recording, and follow-up assessments.
- Provide video editing direction to create an on-demand version of each live webinar and a series of short video clips for use on the website and social media.
- Obtain a transcript of each webinar and provide direction to writers to convert the content into a blog, thought leadership article or related piece of written content.
- Post blogs and updates to the company’s WordPress website and include search engine optimization on each page.
- Support lead generation and pipeline development by improving contact engagement by further segmenting data and/or better using existing data.
- Coordinate and contribute to digital content development to support email and social media efforts.
- Manage special projects (employee features, training, and product content).
- Provide monthly reports on social media and paid advertising performance. Adjust tactics and content based on report analysis.
- Support development of quarterly and annual plans in conjunction with other marketing tactics, sales objectives, and business goals.
What You Can Offer!
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to launch and drive lead-generation campaigns in a B2B environment.
- Exceptional skill in developing and executing sophisticated digital marketing initiatives.
- Ability to identify and understand new applications for existing technology and new product introductions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Fast and self-starter learner, with the ability to work in a dynamic team adapting quickly to a changing environment.
- Possess excellent project management, organization, time-management, and planning skills.
- Ability to translate metrics in actionable business decisions.
- Collaborative partner who can influence across functional teams and geographies in a complex organization.
- Ability to travel up to 15%.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business communications, marketing, digital marketing, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience managing large-scale B2B social campaigns on LinkedIn required.
- 3+ years of advanced web analytics experience using Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
- Experience marketing to clinical environments, marketing medical devices, or working with FDA regulated content strongly required.
- Certifications or coursework in Google Ads, LinkedIn, WordPress, etc.
- Adobe Photoshop or Creative Cloud experience is a plus.
What We Offer You!
- Remote first work environment
- Health, Dental & Vision
- 401K Retirement & financial planning
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Fun and frequent team-building events!
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Statement
AristaMD is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Disabled/ Veterans). We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.