Technical Support Lead
- Support AristaMD application users.
- Collaborate with developers to fix bugs and resolve application issues.
- Collaborate with product team on new product features and user impact of product changes.
- Collaborate with Operations for ad hoc data fixes and troubleshooting internal product functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing technical support to our client base; providing a delightful service experience, facilitating efficient resolution of technical issues.
- Reproducing and documenting technical issues to be resolved by development for efficient resolution
- Simple product requirement building and coordination with the development team
- Functional testing of product development output to ensure a delightful user experience, but also to ensure the product meets documented specs.
- Competitive / Industry analysis: Documenting competitive experiences, business models, etc.
- Supporting product management by analyzing and communicating important product usage metrics
- Supporting client implementation efforts by assisting in business requirements gathering and documentation, supporting training efforts, providing technical support where necessary. Ensuring successful execution according to client milestones.
- 2+ years technology company experience; within software development, software testing, technical support or product management functions. Zendesk experience preferred
- Thoroughly understands agile development process and can think through solutions
- Ability to manage customers experience and expectations while providing outstanding customer service
- Passion for customer experience; opinionated and intuitive about what is good vs. poor experience in technology
- Extremely detail oriented; with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and communicate your prioritization criteria
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Another plus: experience using design/prototyping/workflow tools; Sketch, Balsamiq, Lucid Chart, and the Creative Suite.
What We Offer You!
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Fun and frequent virtual team-building events
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Statement
AristaMD is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Disabled/ Veterans). We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.