Senior Product Manager
Do you have experience developing product roadmaps and engaging with users to understand product challenges? Do you have a passion for identifying and implementing process improvements as it relates to Product Management? Are you looking for a company that is transparent and collaborative? If so, then take a look at this Sr. Product Manager role!
The Senior Product Manager will drive the success of a product by partnering and leading cross-functional teams that will create innovative solutions that help solve complex healthcare challenges. This role has ownership of high-value components of the platform, setting strategies, roadmaps and defining the features of a product and/or product line.
What’s the Job All About?
The Senior Product Manager discovers and guides the success of AristaMD by partnering with cross-functional teams to create innovative solutions that strive to help all patients have timely, cost-effective access to health care. Our mission is to use technology to facilitate collaboration between health care providers in order to expedite time to treatment, decrease costs and drive better patient outcomes. This role is essential to this by:
- Researching markets and users
- Recommending strategies
- Collaborating to develop and maintain outcome-based roadmaps and defining product and/or product line features.
- Engaging users to understand problems to be solved and efficacy of solutions
- Managing the quality, prioritization, and tactical execution of assigned product backlogs in collaboration with other product management team members and operations stakeholders
- Educating users on the new features by creating and/or contributing to user education, such as user documentation/release notes
- Co-developing the product vision and roadmap with other groups and individuals
- Identifying and implementing processes improvements to enable greater scalability in collaboration with relevant team members and stakeholders
What You Can Offer!
- Proven ability to lead culturally diverse, cross-functional teams with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to innovate and execute on business objectives
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and the business teams
- This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites (25% or less)
- End user engagement (Interview, observe, survey)
- Backlog creation, management, and grooming
- Team-ability: Function as part of a team; success of the whole above needs of self
- Curiosity: Desire to explore the unknown and question the status quo
- Emotional strength: positive attitude, empathy, and self-control, especially in chaotic and stressful situations
- Creativity: Ability to find new and outside-the-box solutions
- Humility: Self-confidence while understanding that there is room for improvement and that other’s experience and knowledge are valuable
- Resiliency: Persevere in the face of challenge and bounce back from setbacks
- Integrity: Do what is right, not just what is legal
- Adaptability: Adjust according to the situation, learn new things, innovate, and try new methods
- Drive: Need for achievement and self-improvement
What We Offer You!
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Fun and frequent team-building events
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Statement
AristaMD is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Disabled/ Veterans). We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.