The Sales Specialist will help drive new business by building new client relationships. You will have a direct impact working with clients concerning eConsult while providing information, quotes and other product information within the sales process. In addition to reporting to the Sales Director, you also have an opportunity to collaborate with the Chief Growth Officer to establish sales growth and determine accuracy among lead generation.
What will make you Successful?
The Sales Specialist will have “hunter” characteristics with the ability to develop qualified sales leads with minimal supervision. Ability to innovate and successfully execute on business objectives and sales goals. Ideally, we would like to see this person have a proven track record of top 10% sales performance and/or a very strong sales DNA. A strong level of communication working with customers and colleagues alike to help create the most efficient and profitable sales process.
What You Will Do
- Identifies and locates new clients through a variety of methods including networking and cold calls.
- Develops and implements strategies for sales in an assigned region or industry.
- Schedules meetings and warm leads for Provider Sales team.
- Develops and maintains relationships with potential and existing clients in the healthcare field.
- Applies knowledge of the field and eConsult benefits to match the needs of clients.
- Answers inquiries from clients concerning eConsults, their uses, and the industry at large.
- Provides information, quotes, credit terms, and other bid specifications to the Provider Sales team.
- Negotiates prices, terms of sales, and/or service agreements; prepares contracts and submits orders.
- Collaborates with SDR manager, Chief Growth Officer, and other staff to confirm that sales leads are processed with accuracy and efficiency and that leads are distributed properly.
- Periodically prepares and reports results, status of accounts, and leads to manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You Can Offer?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Administration, or related field.
- At least three (3) years of sales development experience required.
- Experience in healthcare industry required.
What Do We Offer You?
- A purpose and mission to actually make a change in the healthcare system.
- This is a remote-first position.
- An opportunity to develop both professionally and personally.
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision Insurance.
- 401K Retirement Plan.
- Paid Time Off – Flexible vacation; sick time & holidays.
- Parental Leave.
- Fun and frequent virtual team-building events.
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Statement
AristaMD is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Disabled/ Veterans). We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.