Referral Nurse Navigator
The Referral Nurse Navigator is responsible for all submissions of eConsults for AristaMD. This role is an intermediary between the specialist and provider, answers questions and makes recommendations to help increase eConsult usage and reduce a patient’s in person visit.
What’s the Job All About?
- Submits accurate eConsults on behalf of primary care providers.
- Ensures all assigned sites are continually reviewed for eConsult referrals.
- Follows up on all saved and pending eConsults to be completed and notifies provider of pending items needed for eConsult submission.
- Ensures accuracy of grammar and structure of eConsults.
- Routes referrals once a disposition has been made by specialist.
- Triages and processes submittable vs. non submittable referrals in clinic referral inboxes.
- Notifies primary care providers with any responses from the AristaMD specialist.
- Supports Referral Navigation Service (RNS) team by assisting in busy clinic sites when available or needed.
- Covers assigned clinic’s eConsult referral in baskets, attaches appropriate documents and submits eConsult to specialist, and communicates the recommendations back to the referring provider.
- Monitors overdue eConsults and communicates information to RNS Manager.
- Responsible for logging all eConsults which are unable to be submitted.
- Assists other AristaMD teams in input regarding clinic workflow and AristaMD app efficacy.
- Quarterly, reviews eConsults per specialty to identify quality improvement areas and complete spreadsheets, as applicable.
- Reviews completed eConsults to submit for review for QA meeting.
What You Can Offer!
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- RN required
- 2+ years’ experience in the nursing field
- Familiarity with eConsults
- Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Suite
- Excellent customer service skillset
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Technically savvy
- Internally motivated
- Ability to establish, maintain and meet deadlines
- Highly self-motivated; takes initiative
- Proactive – identifies and resolves issues; accountable
- Has a strong sense of urgency and follow-up with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced growth environment which requires prioritization and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively as a team
- Self-starter possessing a can-do attitude
What We Offer You!
- A purpose and mission: to actually make a change in the healthcare system
- We are a remote first company
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off – Flexible vacation; sick time & holidays
- Parental Leave
- Fun and frequent virtual team-building events
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Statement
AristaMD is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Disabled/ Veterans). We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.