Lead Software Quality Assurance Engineer
What’s the Job All About?
As a Software Quality Assurance Engineering Lead at AristaMD you will contribute positively to the platform by engineering and supporting the various aspects of the AristaMD software Quality Assurance automation. You will be on a distributed team of software engineers guiding the overall QA. You’ll be constantly collaborating with the product team to help automatically test and deploy new features along with customer support to understand and reproduce customer software issues.
This role will focus on:
- Collaborating and leading a team of quality assurance engineers building automated testing solutions.
- Design strategies for testing in parallel and reducing overall test run time.
- Take ownership of the QA process making sure software is released with minimal defects and maximum testing coverage.
- Test and verify bugs brought up by the technical support team and keep all relevant team members updated and Informed on reproducibility progress. If reproducible, follow escalation procedures to dev team.
- Design, develop, document, and execute automated tests that support the platform.
- Maintain metrics for the department to ensure leadership understands outlying risks.
- Collaborate with software engineers and demand new features contain corresponding automated test cases.
- Mentor and provide guidance to additional SQA teammates.
- Offer suggestions to use new technology where relevant.
- Maintain team monthly and quarterly goals in 15 five (performance management system)
- Work with manager to ensure your monthly 1:1s are consistent.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Can Offer!
- 4 years professional web-based software testing experience is required.
- Use of automated testing using either Cypress or selenium.
- Understanding of Postman RESTful API testing.
- Comfortable in a Linux environment.
- knowledge of CI/CD pipeline.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Attention to detail and quality are a must to prevent bugs that may negatively affect patient care.
- Document testing in Jira.
- Mobile testing and responsive design testing.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Adhere to HIPPA and all AristaMD privacy protection protocols.
- Ability to commit code in GIT.
- Team-ability: Function as part of a team; success of the whole above needs of self.
- Curiosity: Desire to explore the unknown and question the status quo.
- Emotional strength: positive attitude, empathy, and self-control, especially in chaotic and stressful situations.
- Creativity: Ability to find new and outside-the-box solutions.
- Humility: Self-confidence while understanding that there is room for improvement and that other’s experience and knowledge are valuable.
- Resiliency: Persevere in the face of challenge and bounce back from setbacks.
- Integrity: Do what is right, not just what is legal.
- Adaptability: Adjust according to the situation, learn new things, innovate, and try new methods.
- Drive and being proactive: Need for achievement and self-improvement.
What We Offer You!
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Fun and frequent team-building events!
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Statement
AristaMD is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Disabled/ Veterans). We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.