Director, Provider Sales
We are seeking a top performing sales leader to build and lead our provider sales team. You will be responsible for working with the Chief Growth Officer to hone and optimize our go-to-market strategy and define clear tactics, process and metrics of success. You will oversee a team of inside and outside sales reps and also be an individual contributor. We are looking for someone with a strong drive and commitment to improving patient care with a track-record of exceeding sales quotas selling into primary care clinics.
In This Role You Will
- Be a leader (70%) and producer (30%)
- Develop and implement sales strategies to maximize sales revenues and footprint.
- Work with Chief Growth Officer to develop strategies for customer targeting, field force deployment, incentive compensation, sales training and sales performance metrics.
- Develop performance-oriented sales culture including: hiring profiles, selling model, ongoing training initiatives and metrics (quantitative and qualitative) to track sales team performance.
- Act as a critical conduit with top Key Opinion Leaders and key industry organizations.
- Own the end-to-end sales process for provider market
- Build a pipeline of opportunities with current and new clients, and converting those opportunities to contracts
- Proactively identify and communicate product needs to prospects and partners
- Successfully achieve budgeted sales objectives, and maintain accurate sales forecast and monthly reports on the pipeline
- Communicate knowledge of competitor strategies to internal marketing and business teams
- Build and manage a team of Account Managers and SDR’s that will:
• Manage prospect pipeline
• Mature sales prospects
• Close deals
• Cross sell and renew existing Clients
What Do You Bring?
- 10+ years of experience in sales & sales management
Strong people manager and leader who can help set vision and strategy and effectively manage day to day tasks to delivery
- Experience with building teams from the ground up
- Experience in selling to primary care clinics required.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry (Providers, Pharmacy Retailers) and/or health benefits industry (Payors, HCM, Brokers) in the US
- A history of successful quota attainment in a complex sales environment
- Proficiency with CRM and sales acceleration tools
- Experience developing exceptional documentation for client presentations, webinars
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent experience
KPIs | Metrics
- Achieves or exceeds established sales targets
- Achieves or exceeds quarterly IC sales goals
What We Offer You!
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Remote-first Opportunity
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Statement
AristaMD is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Disabled/ Veterans). We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.