Business Data Analyst
The Business Data Analyst will report to the Senior Product Manager and will play a key role in creating and delivering cohesive reporting across the AristaMD platform. Under minimal supervision, the Business Data Analyst will be responsible for reporting and data analytics within AristaMD, ensuring that internal stakeholders, clients, and external partners have the data and insights needed for success.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing department within a company where you can make a huge impact. If you thrive on process improvement and enjoy working in a challenging, high-tech environment, we want to hear from you!
How do you impact the business?
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external customers & partners to identify and deliver their reporting needs
- Create Tableau reports and perform updates and maintenance daily
- Create SQL code for CSV reports
- Ensure sprint planning resources are scheduled appropriately to meet reporting and Development Team needs
- Collect required information and data for reporting requests and prepare data for reporting
- Act as Tableau Server Administrator for access permissions, annual license updates, and downtime mitigation
- Conduct Tableau training and demos for reporting
- Meet with stakeholders to develop reporting that will positively impact business performance
What you can offer?
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience demonstrating substantial knowledge and the ability to perform the specific job functions
- Experience working with Tableau Desktop and SQL
- Experience using project management software, such as Jira
- Proficient in Google and Microsoft Suite
- Must be able to identify, understand, and communicate both what the data says and what it means in the business context
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and the business teams
- Preferred, but not required:
- User flow analysis and tracking tools, e.g., Mixpanel, Google Analytics
- Familiarity with data visualization tools, such as D3 or others
- Health care experience
- Startup experience
What we offer you?
- Remote first work environment, leveraging the fact that not all companies need brick-and-mortar.
- Monthly stipend for communication to stay easily connected with fellow coworkers.
- Robust health, dental, and vision so you can choose the plan that best fits your needs.
- Pet insurance because fur babies are family too!
- 401K retirement & financial planning because no one wants to work forever.
- Flexible paid time off- work and life balance done right!
- Company paid parental leave, because you should not have to worry about money when welcoming your bundle of joy.
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Statement
AristaMD is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Disabled/ Veterans). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
AristaMD is a HIPAA compliant, cloud based technology-enabled service company focused on reducing waiting time for referral patients and care planning of primary care physicians by providing clinical guidelines and access to a panel of board-certified specialists for expedited physician-to-physician (P2P) consults. The (P2P) specialist consultations support primary care physicians (PCPs) or other mid-level providers (under the license of a physician) to more efficiently make informed treatment and referral decisions in the routine care of their patients, thus avoiding unnecessary office visits.